Saturday, November 13, 2010

Getting settled into Holland

We're in our house, and almost all the boxes are unpacked. Living room is set up so that the projector projects onto the front window blind, which is white, so at night it actually shows through to the outside. I'm not really sure what the neighbors think, but no one's complained yet.

Just bought a white 2005 Volvo V50 Summum, 2.4i 5 cylinder with manual. That 5 cylinder sounds really sweet in the upper revs. My first Volvo. We'll see how it ages over the next couple of years.

Andrew is just over 14 months. He crawled up the stairs yesterday and today. I'm so proud, and he's growing up fast.

My job has been keeping me really busy. I've been to Douala, Cameroon, Luanda, Angola, and Lagos and Port Harcourt, Nigeria. I'm glad I live in the Netherlands.

I've finally opened Facebook and LinkedIn accounts. I'll have to get everything linked together. Thought I'd finally jump on the bandwagons.

I've been trying to decide whether to get my HTC Touch Pro fixed, which has a busted screen, get a Blackberry, get an iPhone, or get a Windows Phone 7, of which I like the Dell Venue Pro best. I typically ride the bus to and from work, and each way is a 10-15 minute ride, which would be just long enough to browse my Social feeds and post updates.

Once again, time will tell...

No comments: