Tuesday, January 5, 2010

What will 2010 bring?


SAM_0727
Originally uploaded by mechanicaldan1
So it's a couple of days into the new year and new decade, and Andrew is just over 4 months old. It's just incredible how quickly he's growing, and how his motor skills are improving. It'll be a couple years until his motorcycle skills start improving. :)

So what will 2010 bring? For my son, it will be a lot of firsts; sitting up, crawling, solid food, maybe a couple words or walking.

For Dena and me, it'll be a different global location where we live, different house, different cars, different motorcycles, different job.

I got an XBox 360 for Christmas, so I'm really looking forward to playing that, although I had to bring back my UK region system, so that I can get a US region version. I can guess that video games just like DVDs have different regions because of release dates, different languages, different government rating systems, but it is unfortunate for globally active consumers. I'm looking forward to playing some of the racing games on our projector. Should be really sweet!

And speaking of cars, the Red Bull New Year's No Limits stunt was just crazy. Jumping a car 269 ft is just mind blowing. I love Red Bull, Travis Pastrana is awesome, and I really like the new Subaru WRX STi hatchback body style, and may just have to get one in the US to replace our UK BMW 120d.

No comments: